Re: [Land-speed] Anybody out there?

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Anybody out there?
From: Jon Bishop <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:36:43 -0700
Betcha nobody tried to fix the one they jumped off the foresthill
bridge(3rd highest bridge in the world) in Triple X (Vin Diesel
Action Flick). I've dropped bowling balls and such off that bridge as
a youth, and the results were quite entertaining. I can't imagine the
amount of headache fixing the one that came outta the plane caused...
but it was probably worth it to the guy who has it... the one in
TripleX was a newer model, and I wouldn't think would be worth the
trouble.

~Jon