Re: [Land-speed] [ECTALSR] Re: Not a quick question...

To: <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>, "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [ECTALSR] Re: Not a quick question...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:39:31 -0500
I've been doing a stone job on a buddies house the last few days... ( damaged
by the Tornado ) and it's given me some time to reflect on this stupid
question...

There are several historians amoung us that are going to have interesting
opinions like Jd's.. then there is the rest of us who will most likely base
our opinions on what we know or have seen in our life times...

Expanding the question to airplanes, House design, or any other form of man
made crud is absolutely acceptable... this is simply an exercise in
opinions...  something to draw out a couple of folks who haven't said much...