Re: [Land-speed] Plating

To: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net, Land-speed@Autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Plating
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:04:55 +0000
              veRRRRRRRRy  Inter-Esting       -AND from an expert.

                 Thanks Bob.     I knew you'd come through!

     I know one thing for sure:  polishing gun parts 'rounds off' sharp
edges.

      Thereby BLOWING any value (or good looks) the piece might have had.

      Besides its VERY labor intensive.  Stripping is the way to do it.
Somehow.

         " your  PLATING  may vary "

    cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,