[Land-speed] Looking for a Fellow Sidewinder Member

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Looking for a Fellow Sidewinder Member
From: drylakercr <drylakercr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:14:46 -0700
Hello all!

Life has been crazy for me since my mom & sister's passing in January. The
biggest pieces of wisdom I have learned in the passed six months are:

1. Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones.
2. Set up a Living Trust. Probate is awfully expensive, time consuming and
tedious.

Now to what I've come looking for...I signed up some time ago for my lakes
meet duty with my club, the Sidewinders. However, now I can't remember what
month it was for and I've also misplaced my club schedule! Really, I am
usually not this disorganized!

So, if any one of you are a Sidewinder and you have the schedule, could you
look at it for me? I think I signed up for setting up balloons in the fall.

Thanks and take care!
Katie Young Cortez
#256 XXO/VGC record holder