[Land-speed] Toe In

To: Land-speed@Autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: [Land-speed] Toe In
From: bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 01:35:42 +0000
Ditto on Otto. Trammel points on a stick of sufficient length work well.
The track of my roadster is wider in the front than rear. My roundy pal told me
to swing big arcs beneath each king pin such that there are two distant
intersections. A line connecting them should be the centerline of the car, fix
it if it isn't. A perpendicular line to the centerline can be layed out with a
sheetrock square, adjust the rear to the perpendicular line. Makes sense to me.
BJ