[Land-speed] "Flat Out"

To: land-speed-digest List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] "Flat Out"
From: Jon Wennerberg <JON@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:17:50 -0400
At SpeedWeek we got a copy of Rocky Robinson's book "Flat Out", and
I've started reading it.  It's way more entertaining than I expected
-- well-written, funny, informative, and so on.  I heartily suggest
that you get a copy of the book to add to your collection of Land
Speed Racing books.

No, I'm not on Rocky's payroll -- I paid for my copy.  I don't know
if Jonathon's website store carries the book (for that matter, I
don't know if he's got the store back up yet), but if he doesn't
carry the book, he should.

I'm only about 20% done with the book -- and here I am, recommending
it.  That's how much I'm enjoying "Flat Out".

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)