Re: [Land-speed] HEY GUYS ( and gals? )

To: "DahMurf" <lsr1301@dahmurf.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] HEY GUYS ( and gals? )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:16:46 -0500
Yeah Deb... I thought your quarter mile stuff was outstanding... great
practice...

I think we've fairly well established that age isn't a determining factor
here.... it's most about ability... you should see some of the folks that
think they can drive a car 200mph...  and have NEVER putt on their gear and
sat in the car.... they waddle up... try to fit in a to small cage and then
get pissed at the fella's for making them go thru the egress.... I've seen
it several times now...  it's honestly NOT normal... but the odd cases are
fairly miserable.

Keith