Re: [Land-speed] HEY GUYS ( and gals? )

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] HEY GUYS ( and gals? )
From: "DahMurf" <lsr1301@dahmurf.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:12:29 -0400
>They're all scared they're going to insult you.
I'm used to hanging with the boys, it takes a lot for me to feel insulted!

>So what'll it take to get you to Bonneville?
Probably the same as everyone, time & money. We were a week away from going
a few years back & that's when Todd had his heart attack. He's all button up
now & the shop has recovered so we're starting to toss the idea around
again. We don't have anything "Bonneville worthy" right now but we do want
to go out at least once without our own bikes to learn the ropes.

>Ed Weldon

Deb #1302
Twin Jugs Racing