Re: [Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

To: "'Rick Byrnes'" <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>, "'Joe Timney'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)
From: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:06:16 -0400
--===============1681630900==

You sound like you are surprisd I am right LOL..
Dave

-

Actually you are right Dave
I chose two because I used two high load relays that also handle several

other things.  When Fuel pump is on, H20 pump for charge air cooling is
also
on.  Same with ignition, When it is on other systems are also powered
on.
ECU is switched separately.
You are correct though the electrical system could be simplified  and
then
give me room on the steering wheel for the shift button.... Thanks, nice
to hear different view points once in a while.

Rick

8/25/2007 5:00 PM