Re: [Land-speed] An amusing photo from WF

To: rbuck@xmission.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] An amusing photo from WF
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:05:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/07 11:44:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xmission.com writes:

http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/wf/20071004/20071004_293r8.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo! Photo links are rare on The List very much
appreciated by people like me who haven't been to the Salt yet. Did Jo get a
record and red hat? Too bad the canyon construction will be the part people
will
remember, the TV show that featured them at Speed Week was one of the best.
Either someone new filmed the show or they all came with different
attitrudes.(yeah, that was misspelt, but I'm leaving it) Bob in connecticut