Re: [Land-speed] An amusing photo from WF

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] An amusing photo from WF
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:52:25 -0700
I went to their little Subway-Beer shindig on Wednesday afternoon after an
invitation from the Amzoil filter rep who was with thenm all week. All paied
for by Amzoil. Earlier in the the day he was at the ERC trailer as we pushed
by and hailed a ride down to the starting line with us. A very congenial
gentleman with years of filter knowledge and obvious sales experience.

The only thing I found funny about the whole thing for the3 days I was there
was Jo never took off her firesuit. She folded down the sleeves and tied
them arround her waste. Believe me it was not that cold.  She was not the
only doing it. Personally unless you are told to do it by your sponsors or
it's an ego thing I cannot see why you would want to spend any time in one
even in Octber. I  had mine off as quick and the push truck came down to
pick me up. I though the handled everything quite well......IMO Jo looks
better in person than TV.

Subject: [Land-speed] An amusing photo from WF