Re: [Land-speed] John Force car

To: "don thigpen" <piggy@accessatc.net>, <neil@dbelltech.com>, "'Jim
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] John Force car
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:43:03 -0700
Don-- Interesting that you pick that wikipedia example.  Perhaps the reason
that there is no article written on that web page is that the subject is not
easily put into words.  Neil's aim was pretty good.  And just a few words at
that......
I know a lot of good wrenches who I wouldn't allow to build a 4130
fabrication for my car.  And my name is at the very top of that list.
And that may be part of the reason I've always stayed away from messing with
airplanes.
Ed Weldon
If I can measure it I can make it; but if I can't measure it I'm sure not
gonna trust it with my bod.