Re: [Land-speed] More on Nish ... He'll be back!

To: landspeed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] More on Nish ... He'll be back!
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:00:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>Congratulations to the Nearburg "Spirit of Rett" crew and good luck
>to the Ohio State student streamliner crew who are still on the salt.

It is unfortunate for the teams that did not reach the goals they set. I say
this because I will not predict or say to anyone my plans. The salt gremlins
are very cruel, they listen to every word you say. I do not believe they like
the words " I'm gonna" at all. We have always taken what the salt gives. Our
best laid plans go astray at times and we all try to reign them in without
insulting the salt gods. IMO the best thing to do is smile a lot and keep the
speed predictions to yourself. Good Luck..JD