Re: [Land-speed] More on Nish ... He'll be back!

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "landspeed list"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] More on Nish ... He'll be back!
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:13:03 -0600
JD is a true racer, he was running on a 160.350 record, his best pass was
160.106. he missed qualifying by.245 mph. Is he crying, no way. he will be
back next year and try again. JD along with a long list of others have been
that close before. They are dedicated to the sport of LSR and never give up,
they just try harder the next time.
Glen