Re: [Land-speed] Turbos...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Turbos...
From: "jkamo@rushmore.com" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:25:49 -0400
Mayf.........how many times did you trust a chinese knock off
KEY/VITAL component on the Space Shuttle........??

if ya want to run it once or twice...go for it.......there is a reason
it is inexpensive.......should work as well as the the two bargain
T3's you had...

Joe :)

 On Thu Oct 25 21:46 , drmayf  sent: