Re: [Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.

To: Land Speed Digest <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.
From: "Chadwick E. Labno" <chad@linuxeg.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:44:29 -0400
I just returned from the library to get a few quotes but the local branch
only has current issues. To get copies I have to go downtown to the main
branch or someone could ask Mr. Frieburger about his ideas (at that time)
for the future of HRM and his comments to his subscribers who objected
to the direction which he was moving the magazine. I'm sure he is able to
obtain copies and refresh his and our memories. If necessary I will get get
copies and publish exact quotes.
chad