Re: [Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.

To: <neil@dbelltech.com>, 'Ed Van Scoy' <ed@vetteracing.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:50:13 +0000
         I   - FULLY - agree

cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

     and never more than a few feet from a cold one

          -------------------------- oooo ---------------------------

> From: neil@dbelltech.com
> To: ed@vetteracing.com; zoombot@cox.net; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:26:18 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.
>
> Amen, Ed. Dave made a huge improvement in HRM and I certainly wish him well
> in his new endeavor.
>
> Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Ed Van Scoy
> Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:57 PM
> To: Pile,Chris; Land Speed Digest
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.
>
> Jeeze guys, I don't even know why we are having this thread!! David is one
of
> us - a land-speed racer..... I really don't know why his job performance in
> his occupation (new or old) has a bearing on his spectacular performance on
> the salt! He is a multi-record holder above 200 mph and is a member of
> Bonneville, East Coast Timing Association, and Texas Mile 200 MPH Clubs.

If  I  didn't know David, I would read the last sentence and think hmmmmmm.
This