Re: [Land-speed] Freiburger, etc.

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Freiburger, etc.
From: "Chadwick E. Labno" <chad@linuxeg.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:15:02 -0500
If his belittling of those who wrote and expressed their opinion
is acceptable to this list, so be it. I felt and still do it was very
unprofessional. A person in his position should have exercised
more control, should have been more circumspect, but that's my
opinion. To save you time replying, I will  unsubscribe from this list.
We apparently we have very different views as to what is acceptable
and what is not.
chad