Re: [Land-speed] Freiburger, etc.

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Freiburger, etc.
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:53:57 -0400
My, oh my -- we're a little touchy, aren't we?  My comment -- and
Ray's follow-up -- suggested a positive approach to things in general
and implied that a sense of forgiveness is appropriate.  If I
remember the original comment by Chad -- he was referring to
something Dave wrote/said in the past.  I sure didn't mean to chasten
Chad.   But:  Suum cuique, as the Latin says -- to each his own.

I didn't bother to send this response to Chad, by the way.

Jon