Re: [Land-speed] Wheels...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Wheels...
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:01:43 +1300
Hi Mayf,
Never any harm in putting required dimension of wheels into search on Ebay.
Last year I wanted a pair of 15 x 10's to mount some Hoosiers for when we
occasionally drag my hot rod. Ended up with a pair of new steel speedway
wheels for $15 ea. Total cost ended up $100 kiwi bucks here 'down under'.
All the best.
Chris H............NZed.

  Well, I had a leak in one of the rear tires/wheels. Dunked it in a tub
  of water and turned out to be the wheel itself. So took both rear tires
  and wheels down to the local Goodyear place and asked them to demount
  them so I could look at the insides of the wheels. I asked them to check
  them for run out. Turns out the 176 mph caper I pulled at WF put a small
  wobble into both of them. So Now I am seeking some LSR capable wheels
  for the back end. 15 x 5, 5 on 4.5 BC, and 1 3/4 back spacing ( I
  think), 5/8 lugs. Steel.

  Now, anybody have such they are willin gto part with? If not, who and
  where do I acquire some of what I want? They do no thave to be the best,
  just good enough.

  mayf