Re: [Land-speed] Wiring and Fuses

To: neil@dbelltech.com, 'Dick J' <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, 'lsr list autox'
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Wiring and Fuses
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:16:19 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Whether you stated or not that still is the size wires that should be
used....CB size is 10% over the continuous rating capacity of the wire. DC also
loses voltage at a higher rate than AC with distance. Race vehicle should make
no difference. I use #12 for fuel pumps and water pumps even though I knopw
that is twice the required size for the current of the component. Whether wise
or not I don't use many fuses.