Re: [Land-speed] Shop test

To: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Shop test
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:40:46 -0400
On Oct 30, 2007, at 10:32 PM, dan warner wrote:

Keith,

   This one is too easy.

   The bracket flew to join its brother, the thing you lost in the
attic years ago. I am sure you will find the bracket as soon as you
find the thingie.

   DW

The story reminds me of the "other" name for circlips.  A few years
ago a buddy was working on his car in my garage and removed a circlip
using pliers or a screwdriver -- but not the correct tool.  As the
clip went flying to parts unknown he said to me "That's why they're
called "Jesus Clips" -- 'cause when you work with them they fly away
and you say "Jesus, where'd that thing go?"

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)