Re: [Land-speed] Shop test

To: <ifixmgs@cox.net>, <adin@frontier.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Shop test
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:19:39 -0400
According to Zorba the Greek the one sin that a man commits and God will not
forgive is when a woman invites a man to her bed and he does not go.

God will not forgive that sin because every time it happens his mother Mary
yells at him and complains "do you know what it's like to be a virgin for
2000 years?"

Therefore, by deduction, Mary is the patron saint of loose wimmins.

Lance