Re: [Land-speed] [ECTALSR] Health Issues

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [ECTALSR] Health Issues
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:03:56 -0400
Joe make sure you take good care of yourself.Take it from a folically
challenged individual-having no hair is a blessing-very little upkeep for a
bald head.I'll expect to see you at the finish line next year-so you can tell
me how fast I went when I make a complete run instead of a mess( LOL). I'll be
thinking of you-let us all know how the treatments are progressing as time
goes on. Scott

>>> <Itraseecab@aol.com> 11/2/2007 8:10 AM >>>
Well folks, I got the final diagnosis Thursday that I have non-Hodgkin
Lymphoma.  If I stick with the original doc, I will start Chemo on Nov.  12th.
am seeing my primary doctor on Monday to see about the  alternatives. It will
be a long haul, but the docs seem to think there is a very  good chance the
long term prognosis will be a good one.

Looks like that before long I will have  a Todd Dross hair do!   Got an extra
Bandana Todd?

Joe Roberts

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.