Re: [Land-speed] [ECTALSR] Health Issues

To: SCowle@mentorcollege.edu, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [ECTALSR] Health Issues
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:20:09 EDT
In a message dated 11/2/2007 1:07:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SCowle@mentorcollege.edu writes:

Looks  like that before long I will have  a Todd Dross hair do!   Got  an
extra
Bandana Todd?

Joe Roberts

Considering all the negatives from Chemo, hair loss is not that big a  deal.
My wife's a "survivor", losing  hair more serious w/ women. Stick to  the
regimen,ask lots of questions, by the time you are finished you can get a  Phd
in
Oncology in most Banana Republics.
I'd consider having a Helmet Tatoo'd if I was dehaired, save all that money
getting a fresh snell periodically.
Seriously, LSR is a community, your health is important to all of us,
sharing your situation is OK, label it 'Non LSR", don't want to inconvenience
the
healthy guys.
That should piss off  somebody....
Bob W