Re: [Land-speed] landracing.com troubles?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] landracing.com troubles?
From: Ed Purinton <ecpurinton@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:51:01 -0500
Jon W,

     I am not a 'puter whiz so can't say for sure why,  but I have
experienced a few difficulties with the site over the last few weeks.
Sometimes more difficult or slower to get on, sometimes slower, freezing
up, or dropping connection once on.  Knew Jon was changing some things
around on and off so thought maybe I was trying to access while changes
were being made.  I have a satellite hookup which is influenced very
heavily by the weather so [with my limited 'puter skills] it is hard for
me to diagnose root causes.

Jon A,

     NO COMPLAINTS, I just consider these as small irritants in the path
of  technological progress.  I never had it so good in being able to
keep up with LSR happenings.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

                              Ed Purinton