Re: [Land-speed] The List

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] The List
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:42:02 -0800
Well, I am glad I did no permanent damage to anyone or the list, lol. I
was having a really bad week! I am deep into getting a mouth full of
implants,  had one tooth go south for a few days hurting like the
dickens, a race car header fab of which I know noithing about building
headers, and 28 crazy old women from the wife's Red Hat Club here for
their Christmas brunch. Plus I am just plain old and grumpy. So ya'll
take pity on an old dork who now has a target symbol front and back,
lol.  I now have the headers under control, most of the hard work is
done but lots of welding still to do and replumbing of the water lines
and waste gate lines plus a new exhaust pressure monitor. I also need to
get the race tires onto the new race wheels as well. And maybe add an
extra hoop to the roll cage structure and some kind of head restraint
above and beyond what I have now.  Plus I am farkling with the turbo
sprint as well.  I am going to have to try and figure out how to build a
scatter shield for that puppy as well since it is in the rule book. I am
reasonably sure that lakewood does not sell one...And some  new racing
wheels for it as well...

Wow, is  there enough time left before August?

mayf