Re: [Land-speed] Targets...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Targets...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:54:36 -0800
Keith, all, I am feeling better now that my past weeks activities are
out of the way. Another post has the explanation for my bad behavior,
thats my story and I'm sticking to it...

Now, targets are interesting... to me a target is something different. A
target is something you take action */against. /*By that I mean, police
target criminals, the military targets enemies,  shooters shoot targets,
well, you get the drift of my thinking A target to me was a Soviet silo
maybe 10,000 miles away. Targets usually have something bad happen to
them or it.  What term would I have chosen instead of stationary target?
Well,  I don't know...but in any case the week past is past and now off
to a new one, I just pushed   the reset button on my end and I am
rebooting in a better frame of mind.

mayf