Re: [Land-speed] Targets...

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Targets...
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 02:28:39 +0000
   geees  I hope so Mayf      you hammered on ol' JD pretty hard

  -for a guy who has dam near surrendered his whole life to LSR and its
participants

 just my 2cents       MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

   -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

            ...but never more than a few feet from a cold one