[Land-speed] I/Gas Coupe

To: Mike Lackey <mike_lackey@yahoo.com>, lsr list autox
Subject: [Land-speed] I/Gas Coupe
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:06:15 -0800 (PST)
Mike, what kind of car are you building.  What engine are you swapping in.
This is the kind of stuff we all like to hear about.

  DickJ

Mike Lackey <mike_lackey@yahoo.com> wrote:
  The only ones? Nope, the rest of us just aren't flapping our jaws so much
about it. :)

I'm slowly making progress on mine (it will barely qualify as a race car, I'm
building an I/GC that probably won't top 130mph), but there's not much to
report yet. I'm just starting on the engine swap and I gotta work on the
honey-do list while I'm at it.

Mike