Re: [Land-speed] American Engineering

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, Bryan Savage
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] American Engineering
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:13:33 -0500 (EST)
The test is really time. Look back at any 10 year old american car
built/designed in america and see how it's fairing with the competition. Most
of the time not so good. I use this reason by looking at Hondas etc. which were
assembled by Americans in America and see more of them. Not sure on any of the
other brands: Toyota, Nissan, Mazda but many are assembled in American with
American labor without "some" of the same labor problems. Remember I said some.
Many in American see vehicles as "throw away". Use it until it's paid off and
get rid of it and start the payments over. O well...