Re: [Land-speed] ON Topic, No Political COntent,

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ON Topic, No Political COntent,
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:06:18 -0500
On the Merk when I used MAF it was about 10 inches from the 4 inch inlet of
the turbo.  I didn't really think it means much.  Package dictated
placement.
In 98 I switched to DFI and finally went faster....with few problems.  I
understand your desire to actually measure air, but speed/load can be so
much simpler...
Oh, I never was able to get info on the clip at 45PPM, but I think you are
beyond that now.
I'm not shopping for a new system yet, but think I see the problems with BS
system that I'm currently using.  When I go back to the boosted motor I
think a new more capable system will be in order.

Rick