Re: [Land-speed] ON Topic, No Political COntent,

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ON Topic, No Political COntent,
From: Jon Bishop <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:32:09 -0800
As I understand it, the MAF has to be far enough up/downstream from
anything to have a smooth flow of air. It's harder to meter turbulent
air, I suppose? On my eclipse, the stock location is 10" before the
turbo, just after that air filter/box. I've moved this to approx 8"
from the throttle body, which is miles after the turbo (well, there's
several feet of 3" pipe and a 24x12x4 intercooler)

~Jon