Re: [Land-speed] Sorta On Topic...Leaf Blower...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Sorta On Topic...Leaf Blower...
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:15:09 EST
Mayf--
I had a lawn maintenance business for over 20 years as a sideline. The most
powerful leaf blower was and I believe still is the Red Max 8000. The only
proper measurement for efficiency is CFM. The Red Max goes for around $500.
I've
 had a succession of this outfits blowers for years and had no problem  with
them.
They advertise over 800 CFM, and I'd say it's probable.
AND, you could do "sucker car " experiments.
Bob, likes 2 strokes, W