Re: [Land-speed] Sorta On Topic...Leaf Blower...

To: neil@dbelltech.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Sorta On Topic...Leaf Blower...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:36:00 -0800
yup, screwed up. I had square inches and then divided that by cubic
inches instead of sq inches per sq ft

should have been     18920 (ft/min) * 2.41 (sq inches) / 144 (sq
inches/sq ft)   only a factor of 12 off. Heck that was good enough for
the space station, lol...

so the real cfm is about 316 cfm   much better. And I could use 2 of
them in parallel to get > than 500 cfm.

good catch...

mayf