Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR non-LSR

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, "Doug Anderson"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR non-LSR
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:36:20 -0800
Life is Grand, life is good, my TV has 500 channels. The wonderful thing about
America is you don't have to watch it if you don't want too. Same thing about
the radio. You have your choice to listen to Rush Limbaugh or you don't :<)

Just remember, LSR is a motorsport that's NOT racing. It should be LSTT. They
are "time trials" It never has have been racing!

I repeat GO 88

  Decry NASCAR all you want. It is still the number two sport, live and
televised, in the nation.

  Last night's race seemed OK to me. The photo in the LA Times sports section
this morning will give JD and stuff to talk about while waiting for you guys
to show up at impound.

  The race was a welcome relief from a long weekend of movies on the Life and
Oxygen channels. This is normal tv fare in our house when the wife is down
with the cold she blames on me.

  NASCAR is for those unfortunates ... who don't understand that
  it is as the world wrestling federation is,

  - a charade of maka'believe

  RACING, it is NOT