Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR non-LSR

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NASCAR non-LSR
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:09:05 -0700
Jon.

Is that a snow cave you are talking about?

It is racing . . . against the clock!

Just like ski racing is one competitor against the time clock.

  Land speed racing is one vehicle against the clock/computer/elapsed
time measuring device.

You are racing against a speed/elapsed time benchmark set by another
competitor and trying to surpass that speed.

It is the "Worlds Fastest Motorsport Event".

Wes