Re: [Land-speed] Tougher Turban

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Tougher Turban
From: adin@frontier.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:40:30 -0700
Exactly - the "freedom" riders should be able to ride "free" just as
they please.  Of course, the folks that live within the rules and help
economize on resources should get "line privileges" in the ER while
the "freedom riders" wait in the parking lot.

Hard and ugly? perhaps.  Tell you wife or mother that while she is
waiting for a doctor in the ER that some "freedom rider" needs the
staff more than she does.

Holy crap, I think I hate the person I have become . . . . but I was
raised to believe I could have what I wanted and do what I wanted IFF
(if and only if) I was willing to suffer the consequences.

"son, do you want a new car? - get a job and buy what you want."

Quoting bobbyhotrods@comcast.net: