Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR - Scratch One Satellite

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, "Pile,Chris"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR - Scratch One Satellite
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:11:11 -0800
Hydrazine--
My one bit of knowledge of this stuff came some 40 years ago from a senior
technician at the Reaction Motors Lake Denmark (NJ) test site.  He had seen
a fellow worker spill some on his pants following which they disappeared in
a rapid sheet of flame causing little more than minor first degree burns.
Ed Weldon