Re: [Land-speed] Head Sock vs Helmet Skirt...

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Head Sock vs Helmet Skirt...
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:18:57 -0800
My son and I  wear a sock and a shirt. Can't be too safe in a roadster. For
your next helmet buy one with an air-duct and make or buy a air pump to
force filtered air into the helmet. Both G-Force and Simpson make them. You
no longer have a fog up problem. The ducting exits at the nose under the
eyes. Parker pumper makes  a pump. A NASCAR duct blower will work too;  just
add a filter and taper it for 1" .

Any and everthing you can think of has already been