Re: [Land-speed] new board if you want it?!

To: "LandSpeed" <landspeed@doesnotplaywellwithothers.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] new board if you want it?!
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:19:58 -0800
Bill -- You'd best identify yourself.  As for the YaBB host site it sure
doesn't say much.  No indication that their forum system has any capability
for posting and archiving files of photos and other useful reference
information or orderly and efficient archiving of posts by subject, etc.  At
this point it doesn't look like a winner for my purposes.
As far as accomodating "any topics" I, for one, have had it with "wild west,
anything goes" Internet forums.
Ed Weldon