Re: [Land-speed] Landracing.com forum

To: DougOdom <dlodom@charter.net>, LandSpeed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Landracing.com forum
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@q.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:14:04 -0600
List;

I see tonite(Fri March 14th)Jon says the forums will return with some changes.
Thanks to all of you who emailed him. Thanks Jon for re-considering!Tom
ShannonMagna, Utah> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:45:12 -0700> From:
dlodom@charter.net> To: Land-speed@autox.team.net> Subject: [Land-speed]
Landracing.com forum> > I see Jon has shut down the forum. Well I don't blame
him. Every thing > seemed to turn into a pissin contest. Someone would ask a
good question > and a bunch of people would jump on it with opinions, not
facts. Then > they would get to bashing each other about their opinions. I
have to > watch that stupid crap on TV between Obama and Hillery.> > Sad, very
You are subscribed as saltfevr@q.com> >