Re: [Land-speed] (Non LSR) test

To: "Mobley-Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>, "'LSR'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] (Non LSR) test
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:43:27 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Hello fellows,

 I have been nursing a bum shoulder, (torn biceps tendon) for a few weeks so
was not able to do much of anything. Had surgery on the other elbow to
repair a burst bursa about a month ago.  Margaret had her second hip
replacement in February just after our trip it Portland and is doing nicely,
so it has been hectic around here.

I'm beginning to feel better and am able to do a few things other than care
for Margaret and cover for her at work. I sent my seat belt and harness to
Deist for rewewebbing and they are on the way back to me.  Sent the computer
to RacePak to add second fuel pressure sensor and to repair the scoop
pressure sensor. Also ordered the kit ISP Seats to make new head area
restraints. The engine is ready to go to John Beck for dynoing. There are
various other upgrades and improvements to the overall machine that I am
doing as well.  Looking forward to the May Lakes Meet.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat_blue_en.gif]