Re: [Land-speed] Landracing.com & Engine Analyzer Software

To: <neil@dbelltech.com>, "'Jon Wennerberg'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Landracing.com & Engine Analyzer Software
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:58:23 -0400
Well Neil what did you pay for it???

I used a long while back a program I think called dynomation and it was
pretty good gave pressure volume graphs and wanted to know everything about
the engine. funny I don't think any of them ask about the oiling system and
there is a lot there. Wet sump vs. 5 stage dry sump is a big deal all on
it's own..
Now the current stuff is the Ricardo software though you may want to rent
some time on it rather than buy it. Personally I wish the Fluent CFD package
for cylinder heads would come down a little bit and I might be a player for
it. I already have a solid modeling package so it would basically be a take
the model and have Fluent blow some air through it and tell me the bad or
good news..
Dave