[Land-speed] Drag Racers & LSR Racers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Drag Racers & LSR Racers
From: "Duane Carr" <DCarr511@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:24:06 -0500
  Trust me .. The " Drag Racers " at MSV have NO intention of telling LSR
Racers how to do their motorsport. Actually quite the opposite was the
response I received from the Admins and other Moderators as they were very
interested in hearing from LSR Racers about aerodynamics and getting engines
to live for 3 - 5 miles at high RPM's.

What I had suggested to those at MSV was to start a LSR Category for LSR
Racers ... and of course for those that want to ask LSR Racers questions. They
arent interested in the SCTA or ECTA's Rules and regulations or the way or
reasons why they do things. All they are interested in is making HP and
building engines that live make HP.

I promise you that there would be NO Hate or discontent going on as the group
there is mature and understand that even though we have some very
knowledgeable members they understand that they could learn something from
anyone.

Our policy has been is its OK to disagree but not to be disagreeable and argue
it out. It hasn't happened yet and wont be allowed to happen.

The only reason I proposed creating a LSR Category on MSV was looking at a
worst case scenario of landracing.net's forum not opening up again. And as an
Ex Drag Racer and now a glorified LSR Fan I wanted a LSR Forum to visit and
was just trying to create a possibility.

Since there now seems to be perspective buyers for Jons site and forum I have
informed those at MSV that a LSR Category likely wouldn't be needed. But that
can change if there is an interest.

Without a Doubt landracing.net has been the BEST LSR site on the web and I
hope it opens up again and continues where it left off.

Take Care,
        Duane