[Land-speed] Ceramic coating & wrapping

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Ceramic coating & wrapping
From: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:30:36 -0700
First, A big thank you to everyone that sent information about this subject.

I think I will wrap the coated headers and take the wrapping off when the car
is not being run. These are nascar stainless steel headers and now they have
been coated. Al had them coated down in Australia. The only problem people
seem to have had is the rust and corrosion that devolves under the wrapping.
The extra insolation seems to be  worth the effort of wrapping and unwrapping
and cleaning out the salt.
 As I have not seen the liner in over a year while it stayed in Australia I am
eager to get my hands on it again in 3 weeks. Still cleaning the shop and
moving things to get that long (27ft) lump inside when it get back.

Doug Odom in big ditch