Re: [Land-speed] A Protocol Question...

To: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>, "land-speed submit"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] A Protocol Question...
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:18:29 -0400
The lever arm affects torque but not gear ratio the whole 'belt has to touch
the ground before you can have another rev. If you think not tell me why.
Get an old or new  lol fan belt and play with different shapes, round oval
etc. and see what I mean. With a TF car the OD of the belt changes I doubt
if that happens to a large degree with a LSR tire run at an appropriate
pressure like 75 to 90 psi,

Dave