[Land-speed] Speed Week

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Speed Week
From: Joe Timney <Joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:27:07 -0400
Donna & I will NOT be attending Speed Week this year. This has certainly
been a hard decision to make. We are in the middle of an expansion
project for the shop and two and a half weeks on the road at a critical
time is not a good idea. Add to that the $3000+ for fuel plus motels,
not counting the liquor bill, it just makes sense to pull the plug.

We are already missing all of our friends and the action. Donna was
looking forward to driving the roadster again this year.

joe