Re: [Land-speed] Speed Week

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Speed Week
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@q.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:14:18 -0600
Joe;

So sorry to hear about you and Donna's SW decision. But I totally understand
.Goodluck with the shop expansion. The good Lord willing and the levee don't
break ,there will be another time. Continued success at Maxton!Tom
ShannonMagna, Utah> Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:27:07 -0400> From:
Joetimney@dol.net> To: land-speed@autox.team.net> Subject: [Land-speed] Speed
Week> > Donna & I will NOT be attending Speed Week this year. This has
certainly > been a hard decision to make. We are in the middle of an expansion
> project for the shop and two and a half weeks on the road at a critical >
time is not a good idea. Add to that the $3000+ for fuel plus motels, > not
counting the liquor bill, it just makes sense to pull the plug.> > We are
already missing all of our friends and the action. Donna was > looking forward
to driving the roadster again this year.> > joe>