Re: [Land-speed] Tires,Milage,etc,non ls

To: "landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <smsandimas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Tires,Milage,etc,non ls
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:55:53 -0400
List;

Generating Hydrogen by electrolysis of water using alternator output then
feeding the Hydrogen back into the engine is a looser efficiency-wise, so
those gadgets are scams.

As a result of a discussion with Mayf months ago, I did an analysis of that
kind of "topping cycle" --I'll glad to send a copy off-list to anyone who
wants it.

Lance